IFLYG

I Fuckin' Love You Guys....

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Time flies when your having fun...

March, 2006 may just go down in history as the fastest month ever. I swear, the last time I looked up, it was Valentines' Day, and here it is practically April. It's all been goodness, but jeez it goes quick.
We move into the new house next week. I hate moving - something about packing everything into boxes just brings out the petulant little boy in me. I want no part of it. I want to go for a long motorcycle ride, or go drink beer in a dingy pub, or go sit in the park staring at clouds until it is all over.
Luckily, my lovely wife is uber-organised, and she loves the whole logistical exercise involved. She's already got boxes and packing tape, and organised the movers, and has everything planned down to the day, and all of the expenses budgeted....it's moments like these that I thank my lucky stars that I had the good sense to marry her.
The baby is great - she's really developed a rich vocabulary of sounds now. Her official first word: "Bye Bye", which includes the little wave. She has also discovered that she has a tongue, and that it can be used to make all sorts of interesting noises. Her Grandma & Grandad will be visiting us over Easter, and they are going to be floored by how much she's developed since Christmas.
Well, just thought I'd blog. I hope that you are doing well - take good care of yourself!

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Chocolate makes it better said...

hey man....good luck on the move!

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Angry Dad said...

Yep, good luck on the move. For our last move we did it 6 weeks before the birth of the second kid. I think having the baby already out would make for an easier shift (your wife is less scattered!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home