IFLYG

I Fuckin' Love You Guys....

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cheeky Monkey

Yoyo is cheeky. You can tell just looking at her. She gets this very sly look in her eye, and you can tell she's thinking evil thoughts (alright - evil for a 16-month-old). Like, "As soon as Mummy & Daddy turn their backs, I'm going to wash my hands in the toilet...". Or, "Just let them try to find that remote control...Bwah ha ha ha ha!". We have learned to become alarmed when it gets quiet in the house.

I don't know here she gets it - her mother & I are such fine, upstanding citizens....obviously this sort of thing skips a generation.

The sort of wacky activities she gets up to are all fairly comical, so far. In addition to her fascination with the toilet, and her abiding love of hiding things from us, her adventures usually fall into the categories of "ritual abuse of dollies" and "getting into places we would have thought physically impossible". Oh, and of course, the "sudden un-godful noise" trick.

But I shudder to think where this is leading....

2 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous MetroDad said...

Awesome photo! Those cheeks are practically edible. And yes, she does have a little evil glint in her eye. Adorable. Gotta love the baby mischief. Better a little hide-and-seek now, right? I'm sure there will come a time over the next 16 years when we'll look back on these innocent times fondly!

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Awwww! So cute! I bet she gets her evil streak from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home