IFLYG

I Fuckin' Love You Guys....

Monday, November 06, 2006

Get Mo-ing!


Along with my new best pal Afe, and a few other blokes, I have made a commitment to grow a mo for Movember.

It's for a good cause, and let's face it - moustaches are pretty cool (even though my lovely wife thinks I'm looking a bit Freddie Mercury-ish so far...).

The key male health causes for Movember 2006 are:

Prostate Cancer in partnership with the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia (http://www.prostate.org.au/) because every year in Australia 2,700 men die of prostate cancer - more than the number of women who die from breast cancer.

Male Depression in partnership with Beyond Blue (http://www.beyondblue.org.au/) because one in six men suffer from depression at any given time but most don't seek help.

Plus, we are all going to look so retro-cool when all the boys come up to Brisbane for the Ashes test later this month....

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Afe said...

I am so proud of you, Joseph Stalin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home