IFLYG

I Fuckin' Love You Guys....

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Been Busy

OK - just to recap the last few weeks:


I got head-hunted by an associate, quit my cushy government job, and have started a new role as a contractor. It's heaps more $, totally out of my comfort zone, and I'm still trying to get my head around what they expect me to do. At the moment, it seems like everyone at the new gig is a million times smarter than me, but I'm hoping it's just a phase that I'll quickly get through....that, or I'll be looking for another job soon....


It'll have to pay well, though, because immediately after my going-away morning tea on Friday, I stopped off & bought myself one of these:

I don't pick it up for a few weeks - it's going to be a looong wait....
Also - went to a wedding/ Yoyo was the cutest flower girl ever/ had friends in town for a long weekend/ my wife's auntie & cousin stayed with us for several days/ blah blah blah blah blah/ NEW HARLEY!
Hope you've been well :)

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger cape buffalo said...

Woo- hoo!! Promise you'll take me out on that beast if I ever make it to Oz, okay?

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger IFLYG said...

No worries!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home