IFLYG

I Fuckin' Love You Guys....

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Um...hello? Is this thing still on?

Wow!

I had sort of forgotten about this blog...not that I was ever the most conscientious blogger or had thousands of loyal readers...but for a big (and pretty important) part of my life, I felt the need to reach out to the interwebs and feel like I was part of something.

Going through the trauma and giddiness of becoming a new parent; the drunken late-night soul-searching; the thrills of discovering that people in Scranton, Ohio and Utan Bator and wherever else in the world were following along with my random scribblings and getting that rush of "connectedness"; discovering that lots of those people thought I was sort of a douche-bag...good times....

I just finished scrolling through a bunch of my previous posts, and it was a strange experience.

It was nice, too. I should come here more often...

K

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to follow your blog and check in every now and then to see if you have returned. Glad to see that you are still surviving out there. Give us some updates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home